Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Kirk & Shalonda

I love photographing weddings. The opportunity to capture joy, beauty and love at its purest warms my heart. 

This particular wedding holds and even dearer place in my heart. The groom is my brother-in-law. I have known Kirk many many years and have seen him grow from a young man into a man I pray my son looks up to. And in my heart, Shalonda was already a part of my family. I am so blessed to be able to photograph each moment, and to rejoice in their commitment to share their lives together! 

This was a day I will always cherish. 

(and yes, the little ring bearer is my baby boy! He just turned two and went down the isle like an old pro!)














































































































1 comment:

The Dauterives said...

Gorgeous. Looks like it was a fun wedding!